Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am back to work FULL TIME!

Hey Everyone ... Yes I am aware I have a post here already BUT some things in life has changed.

I am back to working full time !!!! YAY



If you require any of the following services PLEASE keep me in mind or feel free to call any time.



Income Tax

Life Insurance , Travel Insurance, accident and sickness insurance, house insurance

RRSP

Mutual Funds

Segregated Funds

RESP for your children

Retirement Planning

Tax savings

Debt Management

Budget Planning

MORTGAGES



I work with Investment Planning Counsel and have an office in Chippawa. We offer all related services.

We of course can review your current portfolio or if you havent begun down this road we can teach you th ways.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Ashley (905) 295-2341 (office)

No comments:

Training Widget